Additionally, the statistics shared by the UN body, Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center validate that Saudi Arabia is estimated to be the 10th largest carbon dioxide emitting nation with 493,726 (thousands of CO2 metric tons) of emissions, and the first in emissions per person at 18.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Information Analysis Center (DACS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Accident Commission
- Industrial Analysis Centre (Canada)
- Industrial Application Center
- Industrial Arbitration Court (Singapore)
- Industries Assistance Commission
- Industry Advisory Committee
- Industry Advisory Conference (Ul)
- Industry Advisory Council
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel (law)
- Infidels Are Cool (political blog)
- Information Assurance and Compliance
- Infostructure Architecture Council (USAF)
- Infrastructure Advisory Committee
- Infrastructure as Code (computing)
- Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics (adaptation theory)
- Initial Alignment Control
- Initial Approach Course
- Initiative for African Citizens (Nigeria)
- Inmate Advisory Committee
- Instantaneous Airborne Count
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center, an organization under the department, said the global output of carbon dioxide in 2010 reached 33.
The assessment is part of a partnership initiative between REF and the Defense Technical Information Center's Weapon Systems Technology Information Analysis Center to procure, deploy, and assess alternative and renewable energy systems for deployed units, particularly those in remote locations.
2 million task order to maximize the efficiency and accessibility of scientific and technical information used by the Department of Defense's Weapon Systems Technology Information Analysis Center (WSTIAC).
Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center and World Bank; data are for 2005) Consumption of fixed capital is the replacement value of capital used up in the process of production.
Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center and World Bank; data are for 2004) Consumption of fixed capital is the replacement value of capital used up in the process of production.
Department of Energy's Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center.
Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center and the World Bank and United Nations; data are for 2003) Carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP are carbon dioxide emissions in kilograms per unit of 2000 GDP in purchasing power parity (PPP) terms.