Roger Hammond, superintendent of the Leicester WSD, said the grant will enable the district to be proactive in its infiltration/inflow program.
What does I/I stand for?
I/I stands for Infiltration/Inflow
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I/I
We have 170 other meanings of I/I in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare
- Intelligence/Electronic Warfare Control System
- incident solar flux
- Intermediate Frequency
- Instructor/Guard (lifeguarding dual certification)
- Insulin/Glucose (ratio)
- Industrial and Institutional
- Initial Installation
- Inventory/Inspection Report
- Implementation/Installation Plan
- Interservice Industry Training Systems Conference
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (est. 1966)
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference
- Index of Kyphosis (ratio of thoracic width and length)
- Instructor/Key Personnel
- Import Licence
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] JAN 30 WEDNESDAY Before you begin planning an Infiltration/Inflow (I/I) reduction program, take advantage of this "how-to" workshop that will equip people for starting an I/I reduction program.
Before you begin planning an Infiltration/Inflow (I/I) reduction program, take advantage of this "how-to" workshop that will equip people for starting an I/I reduction program.
The recently awarded contract extensions for this program are for infiltration/inflow (I/I) source identification and sewer system rehabilitation design.
The causes of deterioration can be from chemical or biological attack, poor maintenance, infiltration/inflow and in some cases, just old age.