Normally, the upper aspect of the uncinate process is removed in an inferior to superior direction, thus opening the agger nasi cell.
What does I2S stand for?
I2S stands for Inferior to Superior
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I2S
We have 11 other meanings of I2S in our Acronym Attic
- Idea to Product (academic competition; University of Texas at Austin)
- Industry Information Processor
- Information to Pharmacists (web magazine; Australia)
- Introduction to Physics (college course; various locations)
- Invisible Internet Project
- Ideas to Reality (various organizations)
- Imaging Infrared
- Institute for Infocomm Research
- Integer to Real (Just Another Scripting Syntax)
- Issue to Resolution (planning)
- Integer to String (programming)
- Intelligent Systems Solutions (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Inter IC Sound
- Internet Information Server (Microsoft)
- Integrated Intelligence Support System
- Infrastructures Interdependencies Simulation (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Intelligence Interactive Test Terminal
- Interactions in Understanding the Universe (virtual education organization)
- Initial ICAP Unit Familiarization
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) The bulge usually runs obliquely from inferior to superior in the lateral wall of the sphenoid sinus (Figure, B).
The larynx closes from inferior to superior with adduction of the true vocal folds, the false vocal folds, and then the arytenoids and aryepiglottic folds.