This is the why an analysis according to types of inferior turbinate hypertrophy was needed.
What does ITH stand for?
ITH stands for Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy (nasal disorder)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ITH
We have 29 other meanings of ITH in our Acronym Attic
- IEEE Transactions Geoscience Remote Sensing
- Improved Tank Gunfire Simulator
- In the Garden Software (UK)
- Information Technology and General Services (Los Angeles City Council; California)
- Information Technology in a Global Society (International Baccalaureate Diploma)
- International Travel Grant Supplement
- Internet Tough Guy Syndrome (Internet slang)
- Industrial Transport and General Workers Union
- Irish Transport and General Workers Union
- If That Helps
- Information Technology House (Asuncion, Paraguay)
- Insert Title Here
- Instituto Tecnologico de Hermosillo (Sonora, Mexico)
- Instituto Tecnológico Hotelero (Spanish: Hotel Technology Institute)
- Insulation and Trace Heating
- Integration Time Horizon (environmental gases)
- Interactive Text Hooker (software)
- International Tower Hill Mines (various locations)
- Internet Texas Holdem (poker)
- Intra-Tumoral Heterogeneity (oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They should have only inferior turbinate hypertrophy and no other lesions, such as deviated nasal septum and/or nasal polypi.
15) However, conflicting views on the role of inferior turbinate hypertrophy in headache and facial pain have been presented.