Anesthetic efficacy of four percent articaine for pulpal anesthesia by using inferior alveolar nerve block and buccal infiltration techniques in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a prospective randomized double-blind clinical trial.
What does IANB stand for?
IANB stands for Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IANB
- I Am Not A Patent Attorney
- I Am Not A Poser, But...
- I Am Not A Piano But I Play One On TV
- I Am Not A Perl Guru
- I Am Not A Particle Physicist
- I Am Not A Qualified Practitioner
- I Am Not A Rocket Scientist
- I Am Not A Security Expert
- I Am Not A Tax Lawyer
- I Am Not A Waitress (blog)
- Inferior Alveolar Neurovascular Bundle
- Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block Anesthesia
- India Association of Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, CO)
- Industrial and Agricultural New Construction (California)
- Institute for Adaptive and Neural Computation (School of Informatics; University of Edinburgh; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Inter-American Naval Conference
- Interest-Adjusted Net Cost (insurance)
- International Anatomical Nomenclature Committee
- Indian Association of Nuclear Chemists and Allied Scientists
- International Association of Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (Brookfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SURGICAL PROCEDURE After administering an inferior alveolar nerve block in the right mandible, mucoperiosteal flaps were elevated from teeth No.