Data from an official monitoring program were used to analyze the emergence of infectious pancreatic necrosis virus in Scottish salmon farms from 1996 to 2001.
What does IPNV stand for?
IPNV stands for Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPNV
We have 1 other meaning of IPNV in our Acronym Attic
- Intense Pulsed Neutron Source
- Internet Patent News Service
- Internet Professionals & Network Solutions
- ISDN PBX Networking Standard
- Interface Pharmacist Network Specialist Medicines
- Independent-Pair Natural Spin Orbital
- Insurance Proceeds Not Taxable
- Internet Protocol Network Telephony
- Independence Plaza North Tenant Association
- Ikatan Pelajar Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian: Ikatan Pelajar Nahdlatul Ulama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruce Nicholson, professor and chair of the University of Maine Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology, with associate professor John Singer, developed a technique to detect fish with infectious pancreatic necrosis virus (IPNV).