Growth of the penaeid shrimp virus infectious hypodermal and hematopoietic necrosis virus in a fish cell line.
What does IHHNV stand for?
IHHNV stands for Infectious Hypodermal and Hematopoietic Necrosis Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Institute for Health and Human Development (est. 2006; London, England, UK)
- Internet Head to Head Daemon (gaming)
- International Hypnosis Hall of Fame (Blue Bell, PA)
- I Have Had It
- In Home Health, Inc.
- Integrated Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Introduction to Human Health and Illness (course)
- Ishikawajima-Harama Heavy Industries Company
- Indiana Holistic Health Network (online resource)
- Infectious Hypodermal and Hematopoietic Necrosis (viral disease)
- In Her/His Honest Opinion
- Institute for Health and Human Potential
- Initiative for Health and Human Rights (Australia)
- In-Home Health-Related Care (Iowa)
- Integrated Health Human Resources Development
- International Health Human Resources Registry
- Indian Hills High School (Oakland, NJ)
- Institute for Holistic Healing Studies (San Francisco State University)
- International Heart Health Society (Institute for Health Research & Education; Canada)
- International Home and Housewares Show