The pounds 1mresearch funding is part of the pounds 13m Combating Infectious Diseases of Livestock for International Development initiative cofunded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, the Department for International Development and the Scottish Executive.
What does IDL stand for?
IDL stands for Infectious Diseases of Livestock
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDL
We have 135 other meanings of IDL in our Acronym Attic
- Image Display Language
- Immediately Dangerous to Life
- Implement Driveline (machinery)
- Import Drug License (China)
- Indentured Drawing List
- Independent and Distance Learning (various locations)
- Index to Dental Literature
- Indirect Labor
- Infantry Division, Light
- Infectious Diseases Laboratory (various locations)