That's why ECRI has developed an online version of its respected Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) for Healthcare Construction Activities training course.
What does ICRA stand for?
ICRA stands for Infection Control Risk Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICRA
We have 86 other meanings of ICRA in our Acronym Attic
- Item Control Recommendation
- International Cooperative Research & Development
- Internal Control Region 2 (RNA)
- Immigration Control and Reform Act (USA)
- Independent Casino Representative Association
- Independent Christian Recording Artists
- Indian Civil Rights Act
- Indian Credit Rating Agency
- Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
- Industrial Chemical Research Association
- Institut Canadien des Recherches Avancées (French: Canadian Institute for Advanced Research)
- Institut Centrafricain de Recherche Agronomique (Central African Republic)
- Institut für Computergestützte Raumanalytik
- Interagency Committee on Radiological Assistance
- International Cartridge Recycling Association
- International Catholic Rural Association
- International Center for Relativistic Astrophysics
- International Centre for Development Oriented Research in Agriculture
- International Centre for Research in Accounting
- International Centre for Research on Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed registration program only recognizes those who have completed critical safety and health training programs, including New York State asbestos handling training, Environmental Protection Agency lead working certification, hazardous waste operations program and infection control risk assessment.
When new senior living facilities are being planned or older facilities updated, the best projects bring the contractor on board early to create an Infection Control Risk Assessment Matrix of Precautions for Construction & Renovations (ICRA) since it's been found that fully 5 percent of acquired infections are due to construction activity within a facility.
Create a construction oversight panel -- Select which departments and personnel should be on the panel -- Incorporate Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) elements into construction documents -- Establish clear-cut project phases.