Students learn about the requirements of gaining national certification and actually challenge the Dental Assisting National Board's (DANB) Infection Control Examination prior to graduation.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Infection Control Examination (Dental Assisting National Board)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Cultural Exchange
- Individual Chemical Equipment
- Indoor Cycling Experience (indoor cycling class)
- Inductosyn Electronics
- Industrial Combustion Emissions Model
- Industrial Commercial Equipment (various locations)
- Industrial Communications Engineers
- Industrial Computer Equipment (various locations)
- Industrial Control Equipment
- Infantry Combat Equipment (US DoD)
- InfiniStream Capture Engine
- Infobright Community Edition (open source computing)
- InfoChain Express (Avery Dennison)
- Information and Computation Economies (conference)
- Information and Consultation of Employees (regulations)
- Information and Content Exchange (W3C protocol)
- Information and Cultural Exchange (Australia)
- Information Center for the Environment (UC-Davis)
- Information Collection and Exchange (US Peace Corps)
- Information Communications Entertainment (industries)