A gene for a protein that probably helps the bacterium form its unusually thick cell wall also plays a role in enabling M tuberculosis to infect macrophages, according to a report in the February INFECTION AND IMMUNITY.
What does IAI stand for?
IAI stands for Infection And Immunity (journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAI
We have 160 other meanings of IAI in our Acronym Attic
- International Arabian Horse Youth Association
- IAM With Additional Information
- Ibero-American Institute (est. 1930)
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) Academic Initiative (global educational program)
- Illinois Articulation Initiative (education)
- Illinois Transferable General Education Core
- Immunity and Infection (American Society for Microbiology)
- Inactive Aircraft Inventory
- Inco Alloys International
- Independent Administrative Institution (Japan)
- Installation Accident Investigation (US Army)
- Institut für Angewandte Informatik
- Institute Al-Islam
- Institute of Art and Ideas (UK)
- Institute of International Affairs (Italy)
- Insurance Associates Incorporated (Newark, DE)
- Integrated Alternative Investments, Ltd. (UK)
- Integration Action for Inclusion
- Integrity Applications Incorporated
- Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research