1997) The epidemiology of infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis.
What does IHPS stand for?
IHPS stands for Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis (found during erythromycin treatment in children)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHPS
We have 17 other meanings of IHPS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for High Pressure Physics
- Integrated Health Promotion Plan (Australia)
- Intergovernmental Health Policy Project
- International Health Policy Program
- Insect Host Plant Resistance
- Institute of Health Promotion Research
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology Program
- In Home Pet Services
- In-House Payment System
- Inkjet High-Speed Production Solutions (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Health and Productivity Studies
- Institute for Health Policy Solutions
- International Heat Pipe Symposium
- Institute for Health Policy and Systems Research (Hong Kong)
- International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching
- Integrated High Performance Turbine Engine Technology
- Isolated Hydraulic Power Unit
- Internally Heated Pressure Vessel
- International Human Powered Vehicle Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Absence or reduced numbers of Kit-ir ICC have been reported in an increasing number of conditions including infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis (17), Hirschsprung's disease (18).
The pathology of infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis after healing.