As part of its Infanterist der Zukunft (infrantryman of the future) project the army plans to equip each infantry squad with two MG4s, and the weapon has been selected as the secondary armament for the army's new PSM Puma infantry fighting vehicle.
What does IdZ stand for?
IdZ stands for Infanterist der Zukunft (German: Infantryman of the future)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IdZ
We have 2 other meanings of IdZ in our Acronym Attic
- Iringa Development of Youth Disabled and Children (Tanzania)
- Iraqi Democratic Youth Federation (Iraq)
- Indiana District Youth Gathering
- I Drink Your Milkshake
- International Dominican Youth Movement (Columbus, OH)
- Interactive DYnamic EVacuation Model
- Idaho Diabetes Youth Programs
- Internet Derived Yellow Pages (directory)
- Index Deutschsprachiger Zeitschriften (German: Index of German Journals)
- Industrial Development Zone (various locations)
- Inner Defense Zone
- Internationales Design Zentrum (German: International Design Center; Berlin, Germany)
- Istrski Demokratski Zbor (Slovenian: Istrian Democratic Assembly)
- Instytut Dla Zjednoczonej Europy (Polish: Institute for a United Europe)
- Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
- Iced Earth (band)
- Id Est (Latin: That Is)
- Idle End
- Ignition Electrode
- Immediate Export (logistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inside the Boxer personnel carrier on display here during the Eurosatory exhibition, Rheinhardt points out how the vehicle, which can accommodate 10 soldiers, has been designed with the German future warrior, the Infanterist der Zukunft, in mind.
The German army has fielded an early version of its future soldier system, the Infanterist der Zukunft, to some of its troops in Afghanistan, says Lt.