Infant Mental Health Journal, 2008; 29(5): 399-419.
What does IMHJ stand for?
IMHJ stands for Infant Mental Health Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Menstrual Health Entrepreneurship Roundup (Dartmouth College; New Hampshire)
- Internally Manifolded Heat Exchanger (M-C Power)
- International Modern Hapkido Federation (martial arts)
- International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Irish Music Hall of Fame (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Mark Hamill Fan Club
- In My Honest Humble Opinion
- Institute for Mental Health Initiatives
- Integrated Media Holdings, Inc. (life sciences; Houston, TX)
- International Masters in Hydroinformatics
- Institute of Mental Health Law
- International Masters for Health Leadership (McGill University; Canada)
- Indiana Medical History Museum (Indianapolis, IN)
- Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts (Israel)
- Idiopathic myointimal hyperplasia of the mesenteric veins
- Intraductal Mucin-Hypersecreting Neoplasm (pancreatic disorder)
- I Might Have Ostriches
- In My Hesitating Opinion
- In My Highest Opinion
- In My Holy Opinion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infant Mental Health Journal, 22(1-2), 95-131 Reviewer: Helen Efron, RMT, Director, JAM Music therapy, Private Practice, Melbourne, Victoria
The papers were published in a special issue of the Infant Mental Health Journal in 2006.