Without the diligence of the lobbyists paid for by our state societies and the dedication of our state society leaders, a variety of beneficial legislation (such as infant hearing screening programs and antismoking legislation) might never have been passed.
What does IHSP stand for?
IHSP stands for Infant Hearing Screening Program (hearing examinations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHSP
We have 3 other meanings of IHSP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Health Services Management
- Institute of Hotel Security Management
- Integrated Homeland Security Management (degree)
- Irish Heritage Society of Milford (Ireland)
- Iowa High School Music Association
- Iowa High School Model United Nations (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Illinois Homeland Security Network
- Industrial Health Services Network (Hudson, WI)
- International Household Survey Network (est. 2004)
- In-Home Service Professional (appliance repair)
- Institute for Health and Socio-Economic Policy
- Integrated Health Service Plan (Canada)
- Internet History Sourcebooks Project
- Indiana High School Press Association
- Institute of Health Sciences and Public Health Research (University of Leeds; UK)
- Institute of Health Services and Policy Research (Canada)
- Illinois High School Rodeo Association
- Indiana High School Rodeo Association
- Iowa High School Rodeo Association
- Illinois Homeland Security Research Center (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New clients include White River Health System of Batesville, Bank of the Ozarks, the Infant Hearing Screening program managed by the Arkansas Department of Health, the federal Bioterror Readiness program managed by ADH, Healthy Arkansas, the Campaign for Healthier Families, Aristotle Internet Access and national pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly & Co.