THE INDUSTRY DATA EXCHANGE ASSOCIATION (IDEA), Rosslyn, Virginia, USA presented "The Brightest IDEA Award for Manufacturing" to Liz Norman, EDI manager for Siemens Energy and Automation.
What does IDX stand for?
IDX stands for Industry Data Exchange (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDX
We have 6 other meanings of IDX in our Acronym Attic
- In Dog We Trust
- Inverse Discrete Wavelet Transform
- I Don't Want to Know
- I Don't Want to Miss A Thing
- I Disagree With This Post (message-board sites)
- I Don't Want to Spoil the Party (Beatles song)
- I Disagree With You
- I Don't Want You Back
- Improved Dispersed Explosives
- Index (File Name Extension)
- Intact Dilation and Extraction (type of abortion)
- Integrated Digital Exchange
- Interior Design Expert (software)
- International Data Exchange (real estate)
- Internet Data Exchange (MLS real estate)
- Intrusion Detection Exchange Protocol (IETF)
- Instant Dry Yeast (foodstuff)
- International Diabetes Youth Ambassadors
- Indian Defence Yearbook
- Iringa Development of Youth Disabled and Children (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new centralized product database includes technology to enable CRC to participate in industry-wide supply chain initiatives established by the Industry Data Exchange Association (IDEA).
DLA is also involved with the Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP) related to attacking item obsolescence.
ERS Business Models The Electronics Industry Data Exchange (EIDX), Telecommunications Industry Forum (TCIF) and Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) have published ERS business models which identify business processes companies should consider when implementing ERS and make recommendations associated with ERS processes.
To avoid the need to maintain and support a multitude of incompatible electronic interchange approaches, Quantum has elected to participate with other chemical industry companies in the Chemical Industry Data Exchange (CIDX) committee.
Anatomy of the Team The V-22 OMT will collaborate with DoD entities such as Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR); Naval Inventory Control Point; Defense Logistics Agency; Defense Supply Center Columbus; Aging Aircraft IPT; Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) Aging Aircraft System Program Office; the DMSMS Working Group and Government Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP); the Navy DMS Working Group; and the AFMC DMS program.