Agriculture Minister John McVeigh hosted the Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry Skills Industry Advisory Group meeting and said it would ensure the future workforce needs of Queensland s primary industries were being met.
What does IAG stand for?
IAG stands for Industry Advisory Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAG
We have 153 other meanings of IAG in our Acronym Attic
- If At First You Don't Succeed, Try Try Again
- I Am Gay
- Illinois Art Gallery
- Imagery Analysis Group
- Implementation and Advisory Group (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Imran Abdul Group (Saudi Arabia)
- Incident Analysis Group
- Independent Assessment Group
- Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Industry Action Group
- Industry-Academia-Government (collaboration; Japan)
- Information Advisory Group
- Information Assurance Group
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Innovation Asset Group (software company; Oregon)
- Innovations in American Government (Competition)
- Institut d'Administration et de Gestion
- Institute of Agricultural Genetics (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Institute of Animal Genetics
- Institute of Australian Geographers
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that Industry Advisory Groups (IAGs) are established in NAVTEC for construction, livestock and dairy development as well as for the hospitality sector.
Bramel also chaired an IPC task group that works with Underwriters Laboratories and Canadian Standards Association, and continues to serve on both the industry advisory group and standards technical panel for copper-clad laminates and PCBs.
Byline: Sandish Shoker THE production of Jaguar's latest model has safeguarded more than 2,000 manufacturing jobs in the West Midlands, according to a car industry advisory group.
Ann, who was born in Newcastle and went to Sacred Heart Grammar School, in Fenham, is now based in London as head of the European financial industry advisory group at the restructuring and turnaround firm, Alvarez & Marsal.