Supported by PCA and the Ready Mixed Concrete Education and Research Foundation, Craddock coordinated the governance structure of The Hub and established an Industry Advisory Council of both cement and ready mixed concrete executives for it.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Industry Advisory Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Augmentee Coordinator
- Indochinese-American Council
- Indoor Athletics Centre (UK)
- Industrial Accident Commission
- Industrial Analysis Centre (Canada)
- Industrial Application Center
- Industrial Arbitration Court (Singapore)
- Industries Assistance Commission
- Industry Advisory Committee
- Industry Advisory Conference (Ul)
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel (law)
- Infidels Are Cool (political blog)
- Information Analysis Center (DACS)
- Information Assurance and Compliance
- Infostructure Architecture Council (USAF)
- Infrastructure Advisory Committee
- Infrastructure as Code (computing)
- Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics (adaptation theory)
- Initial Alignment Control
- Initial Approach Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Al Gassab is the first Bahraini to be certified by The Call Centre Industry Advisory Council, the first and only standardised and accredited certification for call centre executives, managers, and professionals.
He also serves as chairman of the Mayor's Building Industry Advisory Council, Chairman of the Construction Skills Initiative Board of Directors, and serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Non-Traditional Employment For Women.
The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council recently honored the U.
The ASRT Education and Research Foundation's Health Care Industry Advisory Council met for its ninth annual meeting May 1-3 in San Diego.
Call Center Industry Advisory Council (CIAC) announced the launch of an industry-sanctioned certification program for call center management professionals.
The other half consists of association executives, all members of ASAE who are also members of ALHI's industry advisory council.