Byline: Staff Writer KMC On Demand(SM) and a key insurance industry advisory committee have released the second Property Technical Certification (PTC) program, which focuses on exterior loss adjusting.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Industry Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Activity Code (electronic access code)
- Individual Assistance Center (US FEMA)
- Individual Augmentee Coordinator
- Indochinese-American Council
- Indoor Athletics Centre (UK)
- Industrial Accident Commission
- Industrial Analysis Centre (Canada)
- Industrial Application Center
- Industrial Arbitration Court (Singapore)
- Industries Assistance Commission
- Industry Advisory Conference (Ul)
- Industry Advisory Council
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel (law)
- Infidels Are Cool (political blog)
- Information Analysis Center (DACS)
- Information Assurance and Compliance
- Infostructure Architecture Council (USAF)
- Infrastructure Advisory Committee
- Infrastructure as Code (computing)
- Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics (adaptation theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I also serve on the Industry Advisory Committee of The Appraisal Foundation, where this issue has been on our agenda for the past few years.
To help students get jobs on graduation, OIT recently set up an industry advisory committee, which has found a high demand for technology students entering the workplace with an understanding of renewable energy systems.
Drafted by the Health and Safety Commission (HSC) and the Construction Industry Advisory Committee (CONIAC), the new CDM Regulations address the industry's concerns about health and safety.
In so doing, the board adopted the recommendation of one of its seafood industry advisory committees, the Salmon Committee, comprising fishermen and processors.