Florida Atlantic University deployed PDM as part of a National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (NSF I/UCRC), Center for Advanced Knowledge Enablement (CAKE) program to establish novel insights into the management of their LEED[R] Platinum certified engineering building.
What does I/UCRC stand for?
I/UCRC stands for Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (NSF program for partnership between universities and industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of I/UCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Insurance Records (insurance)
- Internment/Resettlement (US DoD)
- Ischemia/Reperfusion (trauma)
- Income Statement
- Information Systems
- Immature to Total (protein ratio)
- Inner Tank
- Item/Test Analysis Program (ACT, Inc.)
- Installation/Table of Distribution and Allowance
- Insert/Update/Delete (databases)
- Instantaneous Current/Voltage (also seen as I-V)
- Interpretation/Visitor Services (US National Park Service)
- Interest per Year
- Inspiration to Expiration (ratio; also seen as I/E)
- Insulin:glucose (ratio)
- Injector to Producer Ratio (oil production)
- Infamous: Second Son (video game)
- Immature/Total Neutrophil (perinatal medicine)
- Impact = Population x Affluence x Technology (environmental impact)
- I for One
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The Center for Child Injury Prevention Studies The Center for Child Injury Prevention Studies (CChIPS) at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is a National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (I/UCRC) that focuses exclusively on making children and adolescents safer.
One term for this is prognostics: "the ability to predict and prevent possible fault or system degradation before failures occur," rather than the current method of scheduled maintenance and reactive maintenance based on the "fail and fix approach," explains Jay Lee, director of the National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center on Intelligent Maintenance Systems (IMS; www.
Marek Urban, The National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center in Coatings and The National Science Foundation Materials Research Science and Engineering Center; 601.
University of Arizona researchers at the National Science Foundation supported Industry/University Cooperative Research Center on Water Quality (also known as the Arizona Water Quality Center or WQC) have documented that the use of treated sewage sludge as an agricultural fertilizer is unlikely to expose humans and the environment to disease-causing microorganisms.