of Energy through the Metalcasting Industries of the Future (IOF) program.
What does IOF stand for?
IOF stands for Industries of the Future (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOF
We have 49 other meanings of IOF in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Office of Educational Services (curriculum resources, facilitation and development for business and education)
- Impact of Events Scale (psychology)
- Institute of Ocean Energy Saga University (Japan)
- Indian Oil Employees Union (est. 1966)
- Institute of Environmental Economics and Management (Vienna)
- I'm on Fire! (gaming)
- Imposto Sobre Operacoes Financeiras (Brazil)
- Independent Order of Foresters
- Indian Ordnance Factory (arms producer)
- Indonesian Offroad Federation
- Infrared Optical Film
- Initial Operating Facility
- Inspection Observation Finding
- Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering
- Institute of Finance (various organizations)
- Institute of Forestry (Nepal)
- Institute of Fundraising (UK)
- Intelligence and Operations Facility (digital command post)
- Inter Office Facilities
- Interactive Output Facility (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These groups worked with the Industries of the Future group at DOE (JOF/DOE) then led by Denise Swink.
of Energy's (DOE) Industries of the Future program by 40%.
of Energy's (DOE) Industries of the Future (IOF) program.
of Energy Office of Industrial Technologies (DOE-OIT) has teamed with the metalcasting industry for many years as part of the Industries of the Future Program.
of Energy's Metalcasting Industries of the Future Solicitation.