Dinner is an executive officer and past president of the Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA), and an active member of CoreNet Global and NAIOP.
What does IOREBA stand for?
IOREBA stands for Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Input Output Request Block
- Indian Ocean Rim Business Forum
- Illinois Ornithological Records Committee (est. 1985)
- Indian Open Rubik's Cube (competition)
- Investing Online Resource Center
- Input/Output Request Control Block
- International Obfuscated Ruby Code Contest
- Inside-Out Red Cell Membrane Vesicles
- Integrated Operational Requirements Document
- International Organization for Rural Development (Belgium)
- Indian Ocean Research Group (Panjab University; India)
- Information Overload Research Group
- International Order of the Rainbow for Girls
- International Organizations Research Group (est. 2001; Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute; New York, NY)
- Interoperability Review Group (NATO)
- Institute of Observational Research for Global Change
- Income Opportunity Realty Investors, Inc. (est. 1985)
- International Odonata Research Institute
- Input/Output Requirements Language
- Interactive Otorhinolaryngological Sciences (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joshua Levering, SIOR, president of the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) announced SIOR and the Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Associations (IOREBA) held a joint meeting at the NY Athletic Club.
Goldmacher is a member of the Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association and the Real Estate Board of New York, where he serves on the Leasing Brokers' Committee.
He is a member of the National Association of Realtors and The Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association.