The company says that some 200 employees from the Ion Exchange Resins business unit manufacture products for industrial water treatment for the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries, the food sector, and the power industry.
What does INWT stand for?
INWT stands for Industrial Water Treatment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INWT
- Irish North Western Railway (est. 1862)
- Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge (US FWS; New York)
- Izembek National Wildlife Refuge (US FWS; Alaska)
- Interim National Water Resources Authority (Sri Lanka)
- Installation Notification and Warning System (US DoD)
- Intermittent No Work Scheduled
- Interservice Nuclear Weapons School
- In Nolan We Trust
- In Nothing We Trust (Reuben album)
- Indian Naval Workup Team
- Information, Network and Web Technologies (education)
- Immigration and Nationality Workers' Union
- Iligan National Writers Workshop (Philippines)
- Internet Names WorldWide
- Informations Where You Are (Italian tourism services)
- It's Not What You Know, It's Who You Know
- Increment Index Register
- Information Exchange
- International Number Exchange (communication service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief executive of NCH Europe, Chas Gile, said: "The integration of NWT with Chem-Aqua increases the breadth and depth of our customer service capabilities and launches a new chapter of growth through acquisition, accelerating our development as the premier provider of industrial water treatment services in the UK and Europe.
ATi's AutoClean range of monitors, including suspended solids/turbidity and pH, is designed to meet the specific needs of industrial water treatment for reliable measurements, ensuring any water emissions are not harmful to the environment.
In addition, he developed the application technology, raw water clarification and filtration, for the first cationic polymer approved by the FDA for drinking water in municipal and industrial water treatment plants.