What does IPRIME stand for?
IPRIME stands for Industrial Partnership for Research in Interfacial and Materials Engineering (University of Minnesota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Partnership for Reproductive Health (Chesterton, IN)
- Interrupt Pending Register High
- Intelligent Polymer Research Institute
- International Peace Research Institute (Oslo, Norway)
- International Property Rights Index (Property Rights Alliance)
- Internet Psychology Research Institute (Portland, OR)
- Ischemia/Preservation/Reperfusion Injury (organ transplantation)
- Islamabad Policy Research Institute (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Intellectual Property Research Institute of Australia
- Impuesto Específico a la Primera Matrícula de Vehículo (Spanish: Specific Tax on First Vehicle Registration; Guatemala)
- Integrated Project Risk Management System
- Instituto Portugues de Relacoes Internacionais e Seguranca (Portuguese: Portuguese Institute of International Relations and Security)
- Indo-Pacific Resources Java Ltd. (oil exploration; Indonesia)
- Instituto Politécnico do Rio de Janeiro (Portuguese: Polytechnic Institute of Rio de Janeiro; Brazil)
- Isolated Perfused Rat Kidney
- Infant Primate Research Laboratory (Center on Human Development and Disability; Seattle, WA)
- Intellectual Property Reference Library
- Intelligent Personal Radiation Locator
- Interrupt Pending Register Low (computing)
- Invasive Plant Research Laboratory