Inks: Flexo, Gravure, Litho, Screen, UV, Industrial Ink Jet, etc.
What does IIJ stand for?
IIJ stands for Industrial Ink Jet (printing technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIJ
We have 2 other meanings of IIJ in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Industrial Information Technology (UK)
- International Institute of Information Technology (Hyderabad; formerly Indian Institute of Information Technology)
- International Institute of Islamic Thought (USA)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (India)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Bangalore
- If It Is to Be It Is Up to Me
- Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (India)
- India Institute of Information Technology and Management (Gwalior, India)
- Indian Institute of Jewellery (est. 2004; India)
- Indo-Iranian Journal
- International Institute for Journalism
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (Internet service provider)
- Is It Jazz (Boston band)
- IIJ (Internet Initiatve Japan) America, Inc.
- IIJ (Internet Initiative Japan, Inc.) Innovation Institute, Inc.
- International Institute of Journalism Berlin-Brandenburg (Germany; training seminars and workshops)
- International Institute of Journalism and Communication
- International Institute for Justice and Development (Boston, MA)
- Institute of Jewish Genealogy
- International Initiative for Justice in Gujarat (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Squid Ink's system utilizes industrial ink jet technology to print variable data like sequential bar codes, sequential numbers, traceability codes or game codes on tickets, tags or labels.
We also make inks for porous and non-porous substrates as well as industrial ink jet inks.
In this regard, the rapid development of non-contact industrial ink jet printing and the use of lasers to code variable information and to print, not only with increasing line speeds but a variety of substrates, has been a major factor in the growth of the industry.
The SureFire 65 is a fully integrated industrial ink jet print engine for jetting solvent-less, hybrid UV-curable white or color inks, including process and spot colors.
A quick look at products and packaging in many industries reveals that a large and steadily increasing amount of marking and coding is done using industrial ink jet printers.