Other contributors are affiliated with the University of Washington-Seattle, the US Environmental Protection Agency, and the Industrial Hygiene Program at The University of Iowa.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for Industrial Hygiene Program (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- In House Project
- Incident Handling Plan
- Inclusionary Housing Program (various locations)
- Indian Housing Plan (US HUD)
- Indicated Horsepower
- individual Health Plan
- Individualized Habilitation Plan
- Individuals and Households Program (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Indoor Health and Productivity Project (US EPA)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various organizations)
- Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
- Institute for Health Policy (various locations)
- Institutional Hearing Program (US Department of Justice)
- Integral Horsepower
- Integrated Healthcare Publishers
- International Harmonization Project (oncology)
- International Health Plan
- International Home Products (various locations)
- International Humanitarian Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prevention Pays The Council of Occupational Health estimates that over 90% of occupational dermatitis is preventable, often simply by maintaining an industrial hygiene program.
Montana, Butte, MT John Amtmann is a professor for the Safety, Health and Industrial Hygiene Program as well as the instructor for the Judo/Jiu-jitsu Club at Montana Tech, Butte, MT.
This area is continually tested using industrial hygiene programs designed to improve methodology.