Lisa Brosseau, Director of the Industrial Hygiene program at the University of Illinois at Chicago's School of Public Health, and committee member of the 2007 Institutes of Medicine panel on reusability of facemasks during an influenza pandemic, stated in a 2003 letter to the FDA: "Drawing from my experience with respirators, I believe surgical mask failure is due in large part, or entirely, to their lack of fit," and added, "The criteria used by FDA to evaluate surgical masks neglect entirely the issue of fit.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for Industrial Hygiene Program (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- In House Project
- Incident Handling Plan
- Inclusionary Housing Program (various locations)
- Indian Housing Plan (US HUD)
- Indicated Horsepower
- individual Health Plan
- Individualized Habilitation Plan
- Individuals and Households Program (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Indoor Health and Productivity Project (US EPA)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various organizations)
- Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
- Institute for Health Policy (various locations)
- Institutional Hearing Program (US Department of Justice)
- Integral Horsepower
- Integrated Healthcare Publishers
- International Harmonization Project (oncology)
- International Health Plan
- International Home Products (various locations)
- International Humanitarian Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other contributors are affiliated with the University of Washington-Seattle, the US Environmental Protection Agency, and the Industrial Hygiene Program at The University of Iowa.
The Council of Occupational Health estimates that over 90% of occupational dermatitis is preventable, often simply by maintaining an industrial hygiene program.
This area is continually tested using industrial hygiene programs designed to improve methodology.
Developed by and for the IH community, the legacy industrial hygiene programs received early endorsement and involvement of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
Anderson will lead efforts to ensure CH2M HILL's industrial hygiene program remains strong and help workers at the site have full confidence in their health and safety.
The industrial hygiene program is an integral part of our operations at Hanford.
Esposito participated in the production of an Industrial Hygiene Program Performance Metric Manual for publication by AIHA.