What does IHPAT stand for?
IHPAT stands for Industrial Hygiene Proficiency Analytical Testing (American Industrial Hygiene Association; Fairfax, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Health Partnership (est. 2007; global initiative)
- Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
- Illinois Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Institute for Health Policy Analysis, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Hardwood Products Association (Alexandria, VA)
- International Horse Photographers Association
- International Hurricane Protection Association
- Iowa Heat Pump Association
- Iowa Historic Preservation Alliance
- Iowa Honey Producers Association
- Irish Heritage Pipe Band
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- IEA (International Energy Agency) Heat Pump Centre (Sweden)
- In-Home Palliative Care (various locations)
- Indice Harmonizado de Preços no Consumidor
- Institute of High Performance Computing
- Integrative Healthcare Policy Consortium
- International Hydrolyzed Protein Council
- Interactive High Performance Computing Lab (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Indiana Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (Indianapolis, IN)