Industrial Heating Equipment Association, and the Porcelain Enamel Institute (PEI).
What does IHEA stand for?
IHEA stands for Industrial Heating Equipment Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHEA
We have 12 other meanings of IHEA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise
- Intermediate Heat Exchanger
- International Haircolor Exchange
- International Heat Exchange, Inc. (Yorba Linda, CA)
- International Horticultural Exhibition
- International Institute for Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering (former name, now legally IHE Delft, the Foundation)
- International Institute for Infrastructural, Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering (historical acronym only, replaced by: IHE Delft, the Foundation)
- Organización Profesional de Inspectores de Hacienda del Estado (Spanish: State Tax Inspectors Professional Association)
- Indiana Higher Education Award
- Industrial Health Engineering Association
- Institute of Hospital Engineering Australia
- International Health Economics Association
- International Health Evaluation Association
- International Hunter Education Association
- Indigenous Higher Education Advisory Council (Australia)
- Institut des Hautes Études de l'Amérique Latine (French: Institute of Advanced Studies of Latin America)
- Interactive Health Ecology Access Links
- Illinois Home Energy Assistance Program
- Institute for Hearing Accessibility Research (Canada)
- I Hate Everything About You (Three Days Grace song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event is sponsored by the Chemical Coaters Association, the Electrocoat Association, the Society of Manufacturing Engineers, the Porcelain Enamel Institute, and the Infrared Division of the Industrial Heating Equipment Association, along with Products Finishing magazine.