It ranges across the touchstones of labour history--yes, yet another account of the Industrial Disputes Investigation Act (IDIA)--to lesser-known but highly revealing events such as the 1937-38 strike of time miners in Blubber Bay, British Columbia, all the while maintaining an admirable consistency in its analysis.
What does IDIA stand for?
IDIA stands for Industrial Disputes Investigation Act (Canadian labour legislation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDIA
We have 5 other meanings of IDIA in our Acronym Attic
- International Development Ireland (Ireland)
- International Diving Institute (North Charleston, SC)
- Internet Data Integration (Cerebellum Software Inc.)
- Intruder Did It (JonBenet Ramsey theory)
- Invertebrate Diversity Initiative (Center for Applied Biodiversity Science)
- Ion Dipole Induced
- Iron Disorders Institute
- Israel Democracy Institute
- Israeli Defence Industries
- Istituto Dramma Italiano
- Institute for Dental Implant Awareness
- Institute for Digital Intermedia Arts (Ball State University; Muncie, IN)
- Institute for Domestic & International Affairs, Inc.
- International Development Informatics Association (est. 2006)
- International Digital Imaging Association
- Instituto Dominicano de Investigaciones Agropecuarias y Forestales
- Institution of Diagnostic Engineers
- Instituto de Investigacion Agropecuaria de Panama
- Institut d'Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer (Catalan; Spanish biomedical research institute)
- Interior Designers Institute of British Columbia (Canada)