The government has decided to double the prices of industrial diesel oil pushing up the production cost of many industries.
What does IDO stand for?
IDO stands for Industrial Diesel Oil (oil refining)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDO
We have 48 other meanings of IDO in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Domain Name Index
- I Don't Need You (song)
- Independent Doctors of New York
- International DN (Detroit News) Yacht Racing Association
- Idaho Operations Office
- Identification Operator
- Incentive Determining Official
- Indio (Amtrak station code; Indo, CA)
- Indoctrination Duty Officer
- indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase
- Informal Design Overview
- Information Dissemination Organization
- Initial Defensive Operations
- Installation Deployment Officer
- Instituto de Oceanologia (Spanish: Institute of Oceanology; Cuba)
- Intermediate Development Outcome (agriculture)
- International Dance Organization
- International Defense Organization
- International Development Organization
- Investment Development Office (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The principal source of energy is steam, which is generated by burning industrial diesel oil in furnace burners.
The prices of BBM within the quota are Rp 2,400 for premium gasoline, Rp 2,200 for automotive diesel oil, Rp 2,200 for kerosene and Rp 2,300 for industrial diesel oil per liter.
The new chief economics minister Burhanuddin Abdullah also announced that the prices of industrial diesel oil (IDO) and fuel oil will be let to be dictated by the market.
Subsidized prices were to be used for premium gasoline, automotive diesel oil sold by gas station and fuel agents and fuels for state electric utility PLN, kerosene for households and industrial diesel oil and fuel oil for PT PLN.