JDIB, one of four Islamic banks in Jordan, is the successor to Industrial Development Bank.
What does IDB stand for?
IDB stands for Industrial Development Bank (Jordan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDB
We have 84 other meanings of IDB in our Acronym Attic
- International Day Against Video Surveillance (Germany)
- Indirect-Data-Address Words
- International Day of the African Youth (non-profit group; Europe)
- European Injury Data Base
- I Deserve Better
- Illicit Diamond Buying (in South Africa)
- Image Data Base
- Improvement District Board (various locations)
- In Da Butt
- In-suit Drink Bag (spacesuits)
- Industrial Development Board (for Northern Ireland)
- Industrial Development Revenue Bond (finance, aka IDR or IDRB)
- Information Data Block
- Information Database
- Informational Drug Brochure
- Inlichtingen Dienst Buitenland (Dutch: Foreign Intelligence Service)
- Institute for Defense and Business (UNC Chapel Hill, LOGTECH)
- Instruction Dispatch Buffer
- Integrated Database
- Intelligence Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 24 August 2012 Industrial Development Bank of India (NSE:IDBI) plans to raise USD580m from the international market this fiscal.
The meeting which was convened under the chairmanship of Zahid Hamid reviewed the audit reports of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL), Small and Medium Enterprises Bank (SME), House Building Finance Corporation (HBFC) and Industrial Development Bank of Pakistan (IDBP) for the audit year 2001-2002.
53 million for Industrial Development Bank (ST), $1.
India s largest public sector bank Industrial Development Bank of India Limited (IDBI) has obtained Rs.
The bank's parent institution the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) was set up under an Act of Parliament of India in 1964 as a Development Financial Institution, was converted into a commercial bank Industrial Development Bank of India Limited (IDBI Ltd.
Participants in the forum, which is organized by the Association of Banks in Jordan in cooperation with the Ministry of Environment and the International Finance Corporation, include experts from the International Finance Corporation, the Industrial Development Bank of Turkey, the French Development Agency, the Association of Banks in Jordan and the National Energy Research Center.