Taipei, May 5, 2010 (CENS)--To celebrate the World Industrial Design Day (WIDD) on June 29, the International Council of Societies of Industrial Design (Icsid) asks designers to organize events celebrating this year's theme: "Industrial Design: Humane solutions for a resilient world.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Industrial Design
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Inclusive Design (design for all)
- Increased Deployability
- Incremental Development
- Indefinite Delivery
- Independent Democrats (South Africa)
- Index Diagram
- Individuated Dysautomania
- Indonesia (Including Portuguese Timor)
- Induced Draft (thermal power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this provocative study, art historian Christina Cogdell links eugenic ideology with streamline industrial design in twentieth-century America.