Occupying an area of over 3,800 sq m in the Hi-tech Development Zone of Guangzhou, the newly added facility is state-of-the-art and will provide cost-effective testing and certification services for a wide range of products like flexible cords, communication wires, and equipment wires included in household and commercial appliances, power cords, power supplies, industrial control equipment and alternative energy applications for solar and wind.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Industrial Control Equipment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Index of Consumer Expectations
- Indian Council of Education
- Indian Cultural Exchange
- Individual Chemical Equipment
- Indoor Cycling Experience (indoor cycling class)
- Inductosyn Electronics
- Industrial Combustion Emissions Model
- Industrial Commercial Equipment (various locations)
- Industrial Communications Engineers
- Industrial Computer Equipment (various locations)
- Infantry Combat Equipment (US DoD)
- Infection Control Examination (Dental Assisting National Board)
- InfiniStream Capture Engine
- Infobright Community Edition (open source computing)
- InfoChain Express (Avery Dennison)
- Information and Computation Economies (conference)
- Information and Consultation of Employees (regulations)
- Information and Content Exchange (W3C protocol)
- Information and Cultural Exchange (Australia)
- Information Center for the Environment (UC-Davis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CUSTOM FABRICATION Dowland-Bach's management has been dedicated to the development of a skilled staff who can engineer, design and manufacture industrial control equipment from the ground up.