More than 160 participants from industry, federal and state agencies, and national laboratories attended the meeting, and presented lectures and posters in four parallel workshops that addressed the specialties of the four CIRMS subcommittees: Medical Applications, Occupational Radiation Protection, Public and Environmental Radiation Protection, and Industrial Applications and Materials Effects.
What does IAME stand for?
IAME stands for Industrial Applications and Materials Effects (Council on Ionizing Radiation Measurements and Standards)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAME
We have 7 other meanings of IAME in our Acronym Attic
- International Alliance of Messianic Congregations and Synagogues
- International Association for Mathematics and Computers in Simulation
- Institute of Administration and Management Development (Mongolia)
- Institute of Advanced Machinery and Design (Seoul, South Korea)
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense
- International Academy of Merchandising and Design (Chicago, IL)
- International AIDS Memorial Day
- International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
- Institute for Advanced Materials, Devices and Nanotechnology
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense System
- Institute for Advanced Medical Education (Rye, NY)
- Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers (est. 1936; Five Dock, New South Wales, Australia)
- International Association for Management Education
- International Association for Montessori Educators
- International Association of Maritime Economists (Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia)
- International Academy of Middle Eastern Dance (Van Nuys, CA)
- International Association of Medical Equipment Remarketers & Servicers
- International Association of Medical Equipment Remarketers and Servicers (est. 1993; Boston, MA)
- Illinois Association for Medical Equipment Services (Naperville, IL)
- International Association of Macro Engineering Societies