24-26 TTC Industrial Advisory Board Meeting Louisiana Tech University Ruston, LA Oct.
What does IAB stand for?
IAB stands for Industrial Advisory Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAB
We have 141 other meanings of IAB in our Acronym Attic
- I Also Agree with This Post
- Institute for the Academic Advancement of Youth (John Hopkins University)
- I Am Back
- I Am Bored
- Immigration Appeals Board
- Impact Assessment Board (EU)
- Incentive Awards Board
- Indexed Annuity Bond (investment; Australia)
- Individual Address Block
- Industrial Accident Board (various locations)
- Industrial Automation Business (various companies)
- Industry Advisory Body (Australia)
- Infantry Assault Bridge
- Information Assurance Bulletins
- Innovation Advisory Board
- Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (German: Federal Institute for Job Research)
- Institute for Advanced Biosciences (Keio University; Japan)
- Institute of Arctic Biology (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Instituto dos Arquitetos do Brasil (Brazil)
- Intake Air Bypass
Samples in periodicals archive:
NWT hosted the grand opening during its research center's biannual industrial advisory board meeting.
As a member of the KAUST's Industrial Advisory Board, Sumitomo Chemical will play a role in KICP's management and provide guidance for KAUST's research.
As a member of theKAUST's Industrial Advisory Board, Sumitomo Chemical will play a role in KICP's management and provide guidance for KAUST's research.
While reviewing these calls, EMPF staff consulted its Industrial Advisory Board, which encountered precisely this scenario during participation in the most quoted and thorough military-environment qualification study of Pb-free electronics solder joint reliability yet conducted: the JGPP study by NASA, the Joint Council on Aging Aircraft, and other defense industry leaders.
BNC also has an Industrial Advisory Board comprised of representatives from biomedical companies.
Yarde was a member of the Mechanical Engineering Cast Metals Industrial Advisory Board, Tri-State Univ.