9781111839970 Industrial/organizational psychology; an applied approach, 7th ed.
What does I/O stand for?
I/O stands for Industrial/Organizational (psychology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of I/O
We have 16 other meanings of I/O in our Acronym Attic
- Intimal/Medial (ratio)
- Intromission to Mounting (sexual activity)
- Intermediate/Medium-Range Ballistic Missile
- Injured/Non-Injured (ratio)
- Interference to Noise Ratio
- Intergraph/Network File Manager
- Idiot Operator (as in an I/O error) :-)
- In Out
- Inboard/Outboard (engine inboard, drive unit outboard)
- Income/Outcome (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He earned his master's degree in industrial/organizational psychology from the University of North Carolina and his bachelor's in psychology from Central Washington University.
Schmidlin held off serious challenges from the other 2006 finalists, Diane Catanzaro, a Norfolk, VA professor of industrial/organizational psychology and Warren Monteiro a New York City playwright.
Current Problems Within Academia--In Industrial/Organizational Psychology both faculty and students receive a great deal of pressure and difficulty when they want to apply academic learning in reality.
The virtual industrial/organizational psychology class: Learning and teaching in cyberspace in three iterations.
The book is intended for research psychologists and graduate students in social/personality, health, developmental, industrial/organizational, and clinical psychology.