What does IOHSM stand for?
IOHSM stands for Industrial, Occupational Health and Safety Management (course; Kafue Gorge Regional Training Centre; Zambia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Order of Horror Professionals
- Iranian Oral History Project (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- International Order of Human Rights
- International Organization of Heterosexual Rights
- Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights (US House of Representatives)
- Iraqi Organization for Human Rights Coordination
- Insufficient Operator Head Space (US Navy, wetware)
- Integrated Occupational Health Services (est. 1994; St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- International Occupational Hygiene Society
- Institute of Occupational Hygienists of Southern Africa (now Southern African Institute for Occupational Hygiene)