The group of Japanese companies owns 20% of state-controlled CVG Industria Venezolana de Aluminio CA, or Venalum, said Yasushi Munakata, an alternate director of Venalum who represents the Japanese group.
What does VENALUM stand for?
VENALUM stands for Industria Venezolana de Aluminio CA
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Venetic (linguistics)
- Venezuela (ISO Country code)
- Vermont Ethics Network
- Vietnam Economic News
- Village Ecotourism Network (Bali, Indonesia)
- Violent Extremist Network
- Virginia Education Network
- Vlaamse Ecologische Network (Dutch: Flemish Ecological Network; Belgium)
- Von Economo Neuron (cells)
- Value Enhanced Nutrition Assessment
- Valentine Eleebana Netball Club (Australia)
- Varsity Equestrian National Championships (intercollegiate)
- Victorian Energy Networks Corporation (Australia)
- Vattenfall Europe Nuclear Energy (Germany)
- Vendor Express
- Dodge Avenger
- Vaccine European New Integrated Collaboration Effort
- Virtual Enterprises Nurtured using Intelligent Collaborative Environments