In 1994, Suharto also issued an order to send 400 billion rupiah of the fund as an interest-free loan to the state-owned aircraft manufacturer Industri Pesawat Terbang Nusantara controlled by then Minister of Research and Technology B.
What does IPTN stand for?
IPTN stands for Industri Pesawat Terbang Nusantara (Indonesia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPTN
We have 1 other meaning of IPTN in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Priority Target List
- Integrated Program Team Leader
- Integrated Project Team Leader
- International Premier Tennis League (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Isobaric Peptide Termini Labeling (proteins)
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law Journal
- Induced Phase Transition Method (pharmaceutical testing; Germany)
- Institute of Police Technology and Management
- International Police Training Mission
- Institute of Polymer Technology and Materials Engineering (UK)
- Inner Peace Television Network (Canada)
- Integrated Public Transport Network (South Africa)
- International Playback Theatre Network
- Independent Power Take Off
- Information Processing Techniques Office (ARPA)
- Information Processing Technology Office (DARPA)
- Initial Power Turn-On
- Insolvency and Public Trustee Office (Singapore)
- International Programs Technology Office (Boston University)
- Irman Pars Tour Operator (Tehran, Iran)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another of Habibie's pet projects was Industri Pesawat Terbang Nusantara (IPTN), the state aircraft maker of which he was the chairman.