23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Purestream Services, a leader in the commercial water treatment industry, is proud to announce the latest deployment of their Induced Gas Flotation system.
What does IGF stand for?
IGF stands for Induced Gas Flotation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IGF
We have 85 other meanings of IGF in our Acronym Attic
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Core (curriculum)
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (California community colleges)
- International GLONASS EXperiment
- Global Infrastructure Index Fund
- IBM Global Financing
- Identity Governance Framework (Oracle, CA, HP, Novell, Sun and others)
- Independent Games Festival
- Independent Gay Forum
- Independent Growth Finance Ltd
- Indigent Gentlewomen's Fund (UK)
- Inherently Governmental Functions
- Inoki Genome Federation (professional wrestling promotion in Japan)
- Inset Graphics Format
- Inspector General of Fortifications
- Institut de Génomique Fonctionnelle (France)
- Institute of Geophysics
- Institute of Geophysics (Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Insulin-like Growth Factor
- International Garden Festival
- International Gateway Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution provided consists of an induced gas flotation unit ( IGFU ), corrugated plate interceptor ( CPI ), nutshell filter and chemical injection package.
It uses a three-phase gravity separator, induced gas flotation and nutshell filtration to separate water from oil and to reduce entrained solids.