In 2008, the district was honored by the federal Environmental Protection Agency for implementing successful indoor air quality programs.
What does IAQP stand for?
IAQP stands for Indoor Air Quality Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAQP
We have 2 other meanings of IAQP in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- International Aerospace Quality Group
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
- Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse
- Indoor Air Quality Management
- Institute of Air Quality Management (est. 2002; UK)
- Indoor Air Quality Management Group
- Indoor Air Quality Management Program
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science
- International Alliance of Quality Professionals
- International Association of Quality Practitioners
- Iowa QSO (Communicates With) Party (amateur radio contest)
- Interstate Air Quality Rule
- Indoor Air Quality Service
- Interior Air Quality System (Volvo climate control)
- Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools
- I am Revolution (band)
- Idemitsu Australia Resources Pty. Ltd. (est. Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.)
- Ignore All Rules (Wikipedia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Matthew Bruun FITCHBURG - The director of the Department of Public Health's indoor air quality program said it was unlikely there was mold growth inside the South Street Elementary School, a complex of four separate buildings where staff and students have complained about the environment.
Rachel Langford, indoor air quality programs coordinator for the Oregon branch of the American Lung Association, conceded that the report's authors did lump Oakridge numbers in with Eugene-Springfield figures.
The building's notable "green" programs include innovative waste management and recycling programs, alternative commuting options for tenants, use of organic pesticides, state-of-the-art indoor air quality programs, and water and energy conservation initiatives.
When Darling began her indoor air quality programs, she sought out these families first.
Jenkins, who manages the Indoor Air Quality Program at California's Air Resources Board in Sacramento.