This unique system turns the forced air ductwork of any home or small business into an integrated indoor air quality management system.
What does IAQM stand for?
IAQM stands for Indoor Air Quality Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAQM
We have 2 other meanings of IAQM in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Air Quality Bureau
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- International Aerospace Quality Group
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
- Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse
- Institute of Air Quality Management (est. 2002; UK)
- Indoor Air Quality Management Group
- Indoor Air Quality Management Program
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science
- Indoor Air Quality Program
- International Alliance of Quality Professionals
- International Association of Quality Practitioners
- Iowa QSO (Communicates With) Party (amateur radio contest)
- Interstate Air Quality Rule
- Indoor Air Quality Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics discussed include indoor air quality assessment, the history of air quality management, investigating indoor air quality problems, contaminant control, HVAC design, system security and safety, operations and maintenance programs, and best practices for developing indoor air quality management procedures.
Many school districts, such as those in Maryland's Montgomery County and California's Los Angeles County, have implemented indoor air quality management plans.
The SDR Section also contains guidelines for indoor air quality management during the construction process.