Free copies of "Healthy Indoor Painting Practices" are available in English or Spanish by calling the EPA's Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse at 1-800-438-4318 (1-800-638-8270 for hearing- or speech-impaired callers), or the CPSC at 1-800-638-2772.
What does IAQINFO stand for?
IAQINFO stands for Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Air Quality Advisory Board
- Idaho Air Quality Bureau
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
- Interstate Air Quality Council (est. 2005; various states)
- Indoor Air Quality Certified Professional (International Indoor Air Quality Commission)
- Independent Association of Questioned Document Examiners
- International Association of Qualified Financial Planners
- International Aerospace Quality Group
- Institute for Administrative Quality Improvement (University of Buffalo; New York)
- Indoor Air Quality Management
- Institute of Air Quality Management (est. 2002; UK)
- Indoor Air Quality Management Group
- Indoor Air Quality Management Program
- International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science
- Indoor Air Quality Program
- International Alliance of Quality Professionals
- International Association of Quality Practitioners
- Iowa QSO (Communicates With) Party (amateur radio contest)
- Interstate Air Quality Rule
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: EPA's Indoor Air Quality Information Clearinghouse, (800) 438-4318, www.