Although it's been 10 years since a government report found that more than half of the nation's 115,000 public schools had indoor air quality poor enough to cause health problems, (19) little has changed.
What does IAQ stand for?
IAQ stands for Indoor Air Quality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAQ
We have 17 other meanings of IAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Intermittent Abdominal Pressure Ventilation
- Israeli Acute Paralysis Virus
- In A Perfect World
- Inter-Agency Procurement Working Group (UN)
- International Association of Public Works Officials (professional group)
- International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam
- International Association of Professionals in Workforce Services (Utah chapter of International Association of Personnel in Employment Security)
- Intel Advanced Performance Architecture (est. 1981)
- Illinois Air Quality
- Immigration Alien Query (law enforcement)
- Infrequently Asked Questions
- Internal Air Quality
- Inuit Art Quarterly
- Investment Administration Qualification
- Indonesian Agricultural Quarantine Agency
- Indoor Air Quality Association (established in 1995)
- International Air Quality Advisory Board
- Idaho Air Quality Bureau
- Indoor Air Quality Company (Lincoln, NE)
- International Association of Quality Circles (est. 1977)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state-of-the-art facility project (now slated to open in August, just slightly off its original target date) thus includes proactive design for indoor air quality through superior ventilation; a smoking ban; a carbon monoxide monitoring system; low-emitting paints, carpets, and composite wood products; and indoor chemical and pollutant controls.
Indoor air quality is affected by emitence of various sources and air movement dynamics.
Lamb's motto for achieving healthy indoor air quality is "seal tight, ventilate right.
Insurance industry leaders participating in Chelsea Group's annual look at the future of indoor air quality warned building owners, managers and homeowners to make good indoor air quality a priority or risk being uninsurable.
Why has mold and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) become such a major health issue in our day?