The Government has also established the so-called Indonesian Debt Restructuring Agency (INDRA).
What does INDRA stand for?
INDRA stands for Indonesian Debt Restructuring Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INDRA
- Information and Documentation Center (various locations)
- Indiana Department of Education
- Indian Ocean Experiment
- Internal Nuclear Double Resonance
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Instituto Domincano de Technología (Dominican Republic)
- Indian Nursing Diploma Program (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Industrial Production
- Intercultural Network for Development and Peace (India)
- Iowa Nonprescription Drug Products Information Coding System
- Institute for Development Research Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Interior Natural Desert Reclamation and Afforestation
- Interagency Combating WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) Database of Responsibilities, Authorities, and Capabilities (US DoD)
- Instituto Nacional de Diagnostico y Referencia Epidemiologicos (Spanish: National Institute of Epidemiological Diagnosis and Referral; Ministry of Health; Mexico)
- Inland Navigation Demonstrator of River Information Services
- Independent Reserve Storage Activity
- Indigenous Nations and Dakota Studies (Southwest Minnesota State University; Marshall, MN)
- Integrated National Disability Strategy (South Africa)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (academics)
- Interior Design Studio (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization, the Indonesian Debt Restructuring Agency (INDRA), would target 2,000 indebted local companies which together owe 64 billion U.