The Indonesian Air Force will take delivery of two military transport aircraft CN295 soon from plane maker PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) to change its retiring Fokker-27 Paratrooper.
What does IAF stand for?
IAF stands for Indonesian Air Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IAF
We have 143 other meanings of IAF in our Acronym Attic
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics
- I Alla Fall (Swedish: in any case, anyway)
- I Am Fine
- I Am Free
- Image Access Facility
- Immediately Available Funds
- Improved Assault Fire
- Independent Air Force (UK)
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Armed Forces
- Industrial Areas Foundation
- Information of Armed Forces
- Initial Approach Fix
- Installation Activity Furnished
- Institut Alfred Fournier (French: Alfred Fournier Institute)
- Institut Armand Frappier (Canadian research institute)
- Institute for Alternative Futures (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Integrated Assessment Framework (various locations)
- Intelligent Alarm Filtering (Telcordia)
- Inter-American Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indonesian Air Force plane crashes in Jakarta: reports JAKARTA - A turboprop airliner belonging to the Indonesian Air Force crashed into a residential area near a Jakarta airport, media reports said Thursday.
Jakarta (Indonesia), June 22 (Xinhua-ANI): An Indonesian air force plane went down on Thursday during a routine training flight in Jakarta, military sources said Friday.
The aircraft will be operated by the Indonesian Air Force throughout the vast territory of Indonesia, which includes around 17.
ISLAMABAD, February 08, 2012 (Balochistan Times): Air Chief Marshal Imam Sufaat, Chief of Staff, Indonesian Air Force visited Air Headquarters here on Tuesday.
Islamabad, February 08, 2012 (Frontier Star): Air Chief Marshal Imam Sufaat, Chief of Staff, Indonesian Air Force visited Air Headquarters Islamabad, the PAF said on Tuesday.
Washington also has agreed to grant older 30 F-16 fighters to the Indonesian air force which are surplus to US requirements.
The Indonesian Air Force sent a Colibri HL 1210 helicopter for photographs of the circles measuring 70 meters in diameter.