uk Auto Business News - 26 March 2013 Daihatsu Motor Company (TYO: 7262), a Japan-based automaker, is launching its UFC II Concept vehicle at the 2013 Indonesia International Motor Show, scheduled to be held later this year.
What does IIMS stand for?
IIMS stands for Indonesia International Motor Show
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIMS
We have 28 other meanings of IIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Information Management Protocol
- International Index to Music Periodicals
- International Index to Music Periodicals Full Text (article database)
- Illinois Initiative for Media Policy Research (University of Illinois)
- International Institute of Medical Qigong
- Indian Institute of Management and Research (India)
- Institute of Industrial Market Research
- Institute of Investment Management and Research (United Kingdom)
- Institute of Investment Managers and Research
- Independent Information Management System
- Integrated Information Management System
- Integrated Infrastructure Management System
- Intensive Item Management System
- International Institute of Management Studies (Pune, India)
- International Institute of Marine Surveyors
- Installation Information Management Support Council
- Initial Implementation of Mode S (Selective) Enhanced Surveillance (air traffic radar project; Europe)
- If I May Say So
- Integrated Information and Management Support System
- Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Astra Daihatsu Motor (ADM), Daihatsu's Indonesia subsidiary, is exhibiting the A-Concept together with show models based on commercially available vehicles, along with a range of technologies, at the 19th Indonesia International Motor Show, held in Jakarta from Friday, July 22 to Sunday, July 31.
The automaker is to launch several Mini models at the 19th Indonesia International Motor Show, scheduled for July 22 to July 31, 2011.
uk Auto Business News - 01 July 2011 Daihatsu Motor Company (TYO: 7261), a Japan-based automaker, is unveiling its 2012 Sirion at the 2011 Indonesia International Motor Show, scheduled for July 2012.