Indomethacin-induced gastric ulceration Indomethacin in a usual manner like other NSAIDs produces hemorrhagic lesions in the glandular region of the rat stomach.
What does IIGU stand for?
IIGU stands for Indomethacin-Induced Gastric Ulceration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Institute for Global Leadership
- International Institute for Global Peace
- Institute of Intergovernmental Relations (Queen's University, Canada)
- Ipsilateral Instinctive Grasp Reaction (neurology)
- Indian Institute of Geographical Studies
- Initial Image Generating Subsystem
- Interactive Image-Guided Surgery (laparoscopic surgery)
- International Institute of Gurmat Studies (Sikh organization)
- International Internet Genealogy Society
- International Institute for General Systems Studies (Pennsylvania)
- Branschföreningen För Industriell Och Institutionell Hygien (Swedish union of industrial and institutional hygiene)
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (abnormal increase in the pressure of the cerebral spinal fluid without obstruction or known cause)
- Institute of International Health
- Intelligent Information Handler
- Intensive in-Home (health service)
- Intermediate-system To Intermediate-system Hello
- International Institute of Hand Analysis
- International Intelligence History Association
- Irish Ice Hockey Association
- International Ice Hockey Centre of Excellence (Vierumaki, Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ankara, Hacettepe-Tas, pp 1294-1324 Khattab MM, Gad MZ, Abdallah D (2001) Protective role of nitric oxide in indomethacin-induced gastric ulceration by a mechanism independent of gastric acid secretion.