In a candid interview with NBC's Rock Center, Marty Rathbun said he believed officials used Scientology to indoctrinate Cruise's adopted children against Kidman after she split up with Cruise 11 years ago.
What does INDOC stand for?
INDOC stands for Indoctrinate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INDOC
- Irish National Darts Organisation (Ireland)
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap Molecular Orbital
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap (Version 2) - Average Hole Potential
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap (Version 2) - Hole Potential
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Conformation
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Conformation Spectra
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Ridley-Zerner Parameterization
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Screened Approximation
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Spin Polarization
- Indonesia Biotechnology Information Centre
- Information and Documentation Center (various locations)
- Indiana Department of Education
- Indian Ocean Experiment
- Internal Nuclear Double Resonance
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Instituto Domincano de Technología (Dominican Republic)
- Indian Nursing Diploma Program (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Industrial Production
- Intercultural Network for Development and Peace (India)
- Iowa Nonprescription Drug Products Information Coding System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eklund argued that the course was not educational, but an attempt to indoctrinate students.
Religious parents from all religions, with the collusion of their priests and ministers, always indoctrinate their children into their own beliefs long before they are old enough to be able to make their own minds up about such very important steps.
But the most important vector of this plague is the public school system, which uses "diversity days" and similar exercises to indoctrinate impressionable youngsters in the dogmas of the sexual revolution.
Gregoire's plans, Bell persuasively argues, were indebted not only to the Revolutionary quest for a citizenry universally devoted to the patrie and its laws, but were also analogous to, and inspired by, the priestly effort to indoctrinate the masses during the Catholic Reformation.
Oftentimes, these groups use extreme sleep deprivation, dietary restriction, and physical fatigue to indoctrinate members.
Many humanists have been perpetually ambivalent about whether or not to indoctrinate the young into humanistic views and values.