As the Suriya-starrer 'Singam 2' is close to completion, the shooting of Suriya's next movie with Gautam and Lingusamy are planned to be executed in parallel," said a statement, according to Indo-Asian News Service.
What does IANS stand for?
IANS stands for Indo-Asian News Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IANS
We have 8 other meanings of IANS in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Natural Product Producers
- Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources (University of Nebraska)
- Intel Advanced Network Reseller
- Intended Average Net Remuneration (UK; physician earnings)
- International Association of Neurorestoratology
- Iowa Northern Railway Co.
- International Association of Natural Resources Crimestoppers (Buford, GA; poaching prevention)
- I Am Not Serious
- Imperial Andermani Navy Ship (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Indiana Association of Nursing Students
- Institute of Air Navigation Services (European Flight Coordination)
- Intel Advanced Network Services for Linux
- Iowa Association of Nursing Students
- International Action Network on Small Arms
- Ice Age National Scenic Trail (Wisconsin)
- India Association of North Texas
- International Association of Nanotechnology (San Jose, CA)
- International Association of Natural Textiles (Japan)
- Islamic Association of North Texas
- International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Indo-Asian News Service (IANS) quoted the ambassador as saying that Saudi Arabia was making all efforts to set up the consulate to meet the rising demand from a large number of migrants from Andhra Pradesh to the Kingdom.
The master plan of the project will be redrawn soon," said Baju George, managing director of Smart City Kochi in comments published by the Indo-Asian News Service.
Summary: Algeria has invited Indian companies to participate in the construction of the $US10 billion Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline, according to Indo-Asian News Service.
01 billion, Indo-Asian News Services (IANS) reported.
Narayan Swamy, editor of Indo-Asian News Service and author of Tigers of Lanka: From Boys to Guerrillas, told Al Jazeera: "It is highly unlikely that Prabhakaran would ever surrender or show the white flag.
They are not really bothered about their rights or upliftment and welfare," Bukhari told Indo-Asian News Service (IANS) Saturday.